"You can lead a horse to water. But you can't make it drink."
Knowledge, like water, is a refreshing, vitalizing force.
You can lead someone to knowledge, but you cannot make them think.
Here's an intuitive resolution: Do not doubt your inner sense of truth.
Intuitive values are attitudes that connect with our inner sense of truth. They reveal gut feelings that help you see how things come together. Equally accessible to everyone, intuitive values are the natural foundation of fellowship, harmony and strength in all relationships. Sensual thinking is our intuitive way of understanding and communicating as we enter our new Humanitarian age.
- To access inborn wisdom, let your mind and body work with what you sense. You only make the wisdom of intuitive thinking yours by accepting the hazard of depending on it. Be bold. Notice what your feel under your skin. Trust yourself and tune in with patience, courage and tenacity that you feel in your gut.
- Think differently to master timing. Every day: Rest before moving, compose your mind before speaking, make relations firm before asking for anything. Or, as my dad would say, "Put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in action."
- To understand truth, trust the unknown. Little children do this all the time. It helps to be young or have humility to recognize the truth. The truth is never a glaring or harsh reality - until we ignore it.
- People with all of the answers are often afraid to drink the water of change. You can lead them to it, but they will not drink. Don't worry about these people. They live in the past; you are the future. Lead by example. Those who can see you, will follow.
- Intuitive truth is something you feel. Every one of us needs daily renewal of awareness of dignity, gratitude, patience, tenacity and foresight in order to thrive.
- “As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.”― Henry David Thoreau
- In the morning, before getting out of bed, be thankful that you are breathing. Connect with gratitude for living and your life will keep getting better. Live robustly in the preciousness of each moment. Everything changes.
- Think with your senses. Notice what you see, hear, taste, smell and touch before every meal.
- Feel with your mind. Be curious, 3 times a day. You can be alone or in mixed company. :) Timing will improve. You will feel more vibrant.