Take A Walk On The Wild Side
Truth is clear to see, hear, taste, touch and smell. As you think with your senses, things lose their emotional power and it's easier to be bold. Your senses hold no emotional charge. They tell it like it is.
Truth is part of our innocence and passions. Innocence is a private, inner free zone that connects with your dreams. Every person is born with a dream. Stay in touch with yours. Passion is the wild side of innocence that is tattooed to your soul. It's determination to get the truth heard.
The simplicity of what we sense, the honesty of what we feel, and the anchor of what we know from experience, keeps us vibrant. Staying 'real' keeps us in sync with change in our lives. It's sex appeal.
Take a Walk On The Wild side with Lou Reed and have fun!
- "You know what? Not all dreams come true. But that's okay because you can always make new dreams." Katie, 4yrs and the book says, B. confident.
- Children remind us to be happy for no reason.
- "Hey, look! All I need are some rose tops and I'll have roses!" Ryan, 5yrs after finding a bunch of rose stems on the ground, and the book says, B. optimistic.
- Children are always industrious.
- Son: "Do you get younger as I get older?" Mom: "No, we both just get older." Son:" Hmmm.. Well, then where was I before I was here?" Sebastian, 2yrs and the book says B. curious.
- Never give up.
Book: Fine Tuning, Connecting With Your Inner Power