While everything you sense is private, sensing is a universal blending of energies. Vitality, love, dignity and need are rhythms of soul, you naturally grok. Without warning something or someone touches under your skin. Without thinking, you touch back. Sensual living is noticing the touch. Groking brings perspective. We naturally grok balance, Justice, Love, safety, opportunity and passion.
The word 'grok' is from the 1961 sci-fi novel, Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein. Today we are talking less and sensing more to communicate better. We intuitively understand, share and merge energies when we text. With spontaneous sensual collaboration, we put our heads, hearts, bodies and souls together and enter a moment. Every time you grok, you sync with timing and roll with change. Groking, like sensual thinking is trusting the power of being in the moment with the big picture in focus.
- To feel joy > appreciate what you see, hear, taste, touch and smell
- To find satisfaction > Be patient with yourself and use tenacity to follow through.
- To know peace of mind > Be intuitive. Fine-tune your senses. Respect your soul.
- To enhance your memory > Practice gratitude.
- For self - control > trust yourself and honor that trust.
- To feel momentum > Forgive. Breathe, feel dignity.
- Be turned-on > Be true to your heart.
- Know passion > Love