You are energy that syncs with timing, intent and direction. Your mind/body/heart connections are purely sensual. Sensuality is deeper and more satisfying than words. Let your mind notice what you sense and the physical buzz of momentum, connection and adventure is effortless satisfaction.
Welcome natural rhythms of ecstasy. Relax. Inhale white light of imagination and compassion deep into your heart and down to your gut. Touch shoulders with common sense and charisma. It's all part of the adventure.
Breathing deeply and slowly, in and out tunes our mind to naturally soothing body rhythms. It immediately diffuses the physical impact of stress. Take 2 breaths slowly in and slowly let them out.
The impact of difficult decisions fades when you sense an intuitive answer. Although you can sense exactly what you need, the answer may surprise you. It may not be what someone else wants to hear. Notice what you sense to access your gut feeling and trust what feels right. Train your brain to reason sensually by eating intuitively. Then when you hit a wall, intuition will open the door. Consider this:
- If you eat whatever is easy or grab without discriminating, you might be accepting less than you deserve in other areas of your life. Eating is a way to train you mind to sense purpose. Have the courage to use your intuitive power of curiosity. Taste what feels healthy. Tune to your body's reaction.
- If you eat fast, or don't really taste your food, you might be the type who misses the big picture. Your life is big. Get to know your body. It is the home of your heart and soul. Don't eat what you don't like or want. If you eat less, you will not starve. By listening to what you sense, you give yourself unexpected breathing room to make smarter decisions.
- This is your adventure. Honor yourself, and others will respect you.
Breathing is soul music. When things get strange, listen to your breath and feel the beat of your heart to find sensual focus. Sensing calmly resets your unique heart/mind/body/soul rhythm.
- Listen to music that touches you in a private way or just
- Remember you are breathing.
- Close your eyes and feel energy of simple focus with your tongue and ears until your lips start to curl up and your eyes open, refreshed.
- Rhythm you sense is the adventure.
- The energy you feel is a dance beyond the obvious into the realm of imagining.